- No. of players: 2 - 4
- Playing time: 45 minutes
- Age: 8 +
Takenoko - Rules of Play says:
Takenoko is a great family game and lets players cultivate plots of land, irrigate them, and grow one of the three species of bamboo (Green, Yellow, and Pink). With the help of the Imperial gardener to maintain this bamboo garden. They will have to bear with the immoderate hunger of this sacred animal for the juicy and tender bamboo. In Takenoko the player who manages his land plots best, growing the most bamboo while feeding the delicate appetite of the panda, will win the game.
Don't just take our word for it! Check out this review of Takenoko.
Takenoko has won the following awards:
- As d'Or - Jeu de l'Année Winner, 2012
- Golden Geek Best Board Game Artwork/Presentation Winner, 2012
- Lys Grand Public Winner, 2012
- Games Magazine Best New Family Game Winner, 2013
- Ludoteca Ideale Official Selection Winner, 2013