Covid-19: Our stores are closed but we're delivering games, contact-free, every day!
Hello Board Gamers!
The world’s most uninvited guest, Covid-19, might be trying its hardest to wreak havoc in a real-life simulation of Pandemic, but we at Rules of Play are doing everything we can to provide the same excellent service you know us for, whilst we stick to the government guidelines.
So, here’s what you need to know:
- Our stores are closed but we offer daily game deliveries, contact-free, around Cardiff, and regular delivery-by-mail-order to the rest of the UK
- We offer FREE P+P on orders over £20
- We're still on hand to offer advice on the best game for your household or family! Just send us an email at email@example.com
- Board games are (definitely) the second thing that people panic buy after toilet roll, so move fast before there’s only Monopoly left!!!
Some things you need to be aware of:
- The bad news is that our annual RulesCon: Board Game Festival is postponed (not cancelled!) until further notice, likely autumn. If you’ve already bought tickets, you can simply use them for the new date or claim an immediate refund; whatever you prefer!
- Our regular organised play events are cancelled until further notice, as our customers’ health and safety is key
Now, in the age of isolation, is the perfect time to PLAY MORE GAMES! If you’re facing 2 weeks or more inside your homes, board games are pretty essential.
If you need any advice or ideas on what to play, please do get in touch!
And one final thing - please support your local businesses. Many of us will be remaining open with delivery options during this time - please keep us in mind while you shop.