The White Box
The White Box - Rules of Play says:
The White Box is a learning, planning, and prototyping tool for tabletop game designers.
Inside you’ll find The White Box Essays, a book of 25 essays on game design and production. It covers subjects like where to find a great concept, how to use randomness, what to ask playtesters, whether you should self-publish, how to crowdfund wisely, and what to do at game conventions.
The White Box also contains a ton of components to get you designing right away:
- 3 counter sheets with 71 pre-printed and 49 blank counters
- 150 small wooden cubes in six colors
- 36 wooden meeples in six colors
- 6 giant wooden cubes in six colors
- 12 six-sided dice in six colors
- 110 plastic discs in eight colors
The White Box Review:
Don't just take our word for it! Check out this video with more info on The White Box.
Carcassonne has won the following awards:
- Meeples' Choice Award, 2000
- Årets Spel Best Family Game Winner, 2002
- Ludo Award Best Board Game Editor's Choice Winner, 2012