Terra Mystica Essentials:
- No. of players: 2 - 5
- Playing time: 100 minutes or 30 minutes per player
- Age: 12 +
Terra Mystica - Rules of Play says:
Terra Mystica is a strategy game with a simple game principle and very little luck involved: You govern one of 14 factions trying to transform the landscape on the game board in your favor in order to build your structures. Structures may be upgraded to provide even more resources, like workers, priests, money, and power. Build temples to gain more influence in the four cults of fire, earth, water, and air On the one hand, proximity to other players limits your options for further expansion, on the other hand though, it provides some benefits during the game This conflict is the source of Terra Mystica’s appeal.
Terra Mystica Review:
Don't just take our word for it! Check out this review of Terra Mystica.
Terra Mystica Awards:
Terra Mystica has won the following awards:
- Meeples' Choice Winner, 2012
- Deutscher Spiele Preis Best Family/Adult Game Winner, 2013
- Golden Geek Best Strategy Board Game Winner, 2013
- Nederlandse Spellenprijs Best Expert Game Winner, 2013