Pathfinder RPG: Bestiary 6 Essentials:
No. of players: 2 +
Playing time: ∞
Age: 13 +
Pathfinder RPG: Bestiary 6 - Rules of Play says:
Bow Down in Fear!
Monsters have long stalked us in the darkness. Within this book, you’ll find a host of these creatures for use in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. Face off against archdevils and the Horsemen of the Apocalypse, planar dragons and the legendary wild hunt, proteans and psychopomps, and hundreds more! Some creatures, such as the capricious taniwha, the mysterious green man, or the powerful empyreal lords, might even be willing to provide your heroes aid—if they deserve it!
- More than 200 different monsters.
- New player-friendly races, like the crazed monkey goblins, the telepathic albino munavris, the river-dwelling fey naiads, the wolflike rougarou, and the yaddithians of the Elder Mythos.
- Numerous powerful demigods, from archdevils and Great Old Ones to empyreal lords and qlippoth lords.
- New animal companions and other allies, such as fierce devil monkeys and loyal clockwork hounds.
- New templates, including the entothrope and the mongrel giant, to help you get more life out of classic monsters.
- Appendices to help you find the right monster, including lists by Challenge Rating, monster type, and habitat.
- Expanded universal monster rules to simplify combat.
- Challenges for every adventure and every level of play
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!