- No. of players: 2 - 4
- Playing time: 45 minutes +
- Age: 12 +
Pandemic - Rules of Play says:
Pandemic pits four players against four deadly viruses. Four diseases have broken out in the world and it is up to a team of specialists in various fields to find cures for these diseases before mankind is wiped out!
In Pandemic players must work together, playing to their characters’ strengths and planning their strategy of eradication before the diseases overwhelm the world with ever-increasing outbreaks. But the diseases are out-breaking fast and time is running out: the team must try to stem the tide of infection in diseased areas while also towards cures! Pandemic is a truly cooperative game where you all win or you all lose.
Don't just take our word for it! Check out this review of Pandemic.
Pandemic has won the following awards:
- Meeples Choice Award, Game of the Year, Winner, 2008
- Games 100 Best Family Game, 2008
- JoTa, Best Cooperative Game, Winner, 2008
- Origins Awards, Board Game of the Year, Winner, 2009
- Boardgames Australia Awards Winner, Best International Game, 2009
- Gouden Ludo, Winner, 2009
- BoardGameGeek Golden Geek Family Game Winner, 2009
- Australian Games Association Game of the Year Winner, 2010