Mage Wars Arena: Paladin vs Siren
Mage Wars Arena: Paladin vs Siren Essentials:
- No. of players: 2
- Playing time: 90 minutes
- Age: 13 +
Mage Wars Arena: Paladin vs Siren - Rules of Play says:
Expand the world of Mage Wars with two powerful mages and hundreds of new spells in Mage Wars Arena: Paladin vs Siren Expansion Set:
- Build an army of aquatic monstrosities with Deptonne Blood Shaman, Shoals Deep Tidecaller, and Colossal Crab.
- Be a beacon of light in a world filled with darkness using Luminous Blast, Pillar of Righteous Flame, and Smite.
- Call forth the watery depths and flood the Arena with the terrain changing Shallow Sea.
- Finish your opponents with powerful Legendary creatures like Alandell the Blue Knight, Kraken, and Cassiel Shield of Bim-Shalla.
- Control the tides of battle with powerful equipment such as the Ring of Tides, Leviathan Scale Armor, and the Sword of Radiance.
Requires the base game Mage Wars Arena to play.
Mage Wars Arena: Paladin vs Siren Review:
Don't just take our word for it! Check out this review of Mage Wars Arena: Paladin vs Siren.