Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD Core Rulebook
Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD Core Rulebook - Rules of Play says:
Welcome to the worlds of 2000 AD! Voyage into the far future in this versatile tabletop game of science fiction adventure.. Inside you will find:
- Rules for creating humans, clones, robots, mutants and uplifted apes. The fun, intuitive life path system allows you to run games for a group of Judges, perps or citizens.
- A wide array of equipment and weapons from the pages of Judge Dredd. Use the iconic lawgiver pistol with its six different bullet types. Use the daystick baton to subdue perps when up close to them. Ride the lawmaster bike, the two-wheeled king of the road.
- Full rules for running the game, including fast but tactical combat, environments, and extended scientific, medical and engineering tasks.
- An exploration of Dredd’s world with many key locations of Dredd’s city detailed along with information on how to use them in games.
- An introductory adventure where you can play as Judges, perps or citizens. All with very different goals and aims.