Four Humours: Essentials:
- No. of players: 1-6
- Playing time: 45-60 minutes
- Age: 10+
Four Humours: - Rules of Play says:
In Four Humours, you are a doctor in medieval times, and everyone knows that your personality is determined by an imbalance of your bodily fluids, a.k.a., the four humours:
1. Choleric (Yellow bile) - Goal-oriented, decisive, ambitious.
2. Sanguine (Red blood) - Talkative, enthusiastic, social.
3. Melancholic (Black bile) - Analytical, detail-oriented, reserved.
4. Phlegmatic (White phlegm) - Relaxed, peaceful, easy-going.
The kingdom — composed of six map tiles with various locations — is filled with all types of personalities, from choleric sorcerers to phlegmatic peasants. Prove you're the best medieval doctor by visiting citizens throughout the kingdom so they can live out their life's ambitions...or lack thereof.