This week's new releases!
Brand new games coming next week
1 - 5 players | 45 minutes | £39
NEOM is a modern city-building game featuring simultaneous drafting and tile placement that takes inspiration from games such as 7 Wonders, Carcassonne, and Sim City. Players compete to build the most impressive city utilizing a tree of 17 different goods that can each be unlocked, allowing the placement of increasingly powerful tiles as the game progresses!
2 - 4 players | 60 - 90 minutes | £75
Stone Age: 10th Anniversary is a new edition of the Stone Age base game that features a double-sided game board (winter and summer), decorative player pieces, a revised rulebook, two mini-expansions ("The Igloos" and "The Wild Animals"), and a "Winter Is Hard!" variant.
Children of the Empire is a premium expansion for Legend of the Five Rings: The Card Game, with this being a new level of product that features 234 cards (three copies each of 76 cards and one copy each of six cards), a number comparable to the Legend of the Five Rings: The Card Game Core Set.
2 - 4 players | 15 minutes | £12
Fletter is a word game that makes you think fast, but act faster! You have to shout out words at rapid-fire speed from the letters placed before you – before the other players can. Use your brain to string the letters into words and use your voice to claim them!
Other brand new games coming next week
- Urban Shadows: Corebook (Hardcover)
- Epyllion: A Dragon Epic (Hardcover)
- Masks: A New Generation Corebook (Hardcover)
- Fate Codex Anthology: Volume 2
- Prince Valiant RPG
- Time Breaker
- Fear (Fast Forward Series #1)
- Fortress (Fast Forward Series #2)
- Flee (Fast Forward Series #3)
- Pacific Tide: The United States Versus Japan, 1941-45
- War for the Union
- Caverna: The Forgotten Folk
- Isle of Skye: Druids Exp.
- World in Flames Collector’s Edition: Deluxe Game
- World in Flames Collector’s Edition: Classic Game
- 7 Ages: 6000 Years of Human History