This week's new releases!
Brand new games coming next week
4 - 10 players | 15 - 20 minutes | £25
You’ve Got Crabs is a team-based party game from the creators of Exploding Kittens and The Oatmeal. Try to collect four of the same card before any of the other teams, then pass a secret signal to your teammate. If your partner sees your signal and yells, "You've got crabs," you GAIN a point! If an opponent sees your signal and yells, "You've got crabs," you LOSE a point!
2 - 4 players | 45 - 60 minutes | £28
In this new edition, move around the game board as Mario, Princess Peach, Luigi, or Toad; buy iconic Mario Kart properties such as Bowser's Castle and Rainbow Road. Pass Go to trigger a race from Mario Kart Cup, dodge banana peel tokens, toss shells, and collect coins!
3 - 8 players | 20 minutes | £19
The adult party game of awkward situations and "performing" under pressure Would you spend some "quality time" with your work crush in a pond full of leeches? How about your hot neighbor at a funeral? What would your friends do? How well do you really know them?
Other brand new games coming next week
- Knights Of Fate: A Sourcebook For Warriors: Force and Destiny Exp
- Mutant Crawl Classics RPG
- Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Planar Adventures
- Imperial Settlers: We Didn’t Start the Fire
- Munchkin Spell Skool
- Munchkin CCG Introductory Set
- The Ninth World: Numenera Card Game
- Specter Ops: Broken Covenant
- A Game of Thrones LCG 2nd Ed: The March on Winterfell
- L5R LCG: Tainted Lands Dynasty Pack