This week's new releases!
Brand new games coming next week
2 players | 20 - 30 minutes | £23The Sherpa people are known for their exquisite mountaineering skills and often used that knowledge to be effective guides to explorers on mountaineering expeditions. In this 2-player game, players take turns placing hikers on the mountain where they can capture animals and build base camps. Five times during the game, a player may either trade in their animals or build a base camp for victory points.
1 - 4 players | 30 - 60 minutes | £36
In Gorinto, players take turns selecting element tiles from the Path (perimeter) and moving them onto the Mountain (game board). Each element collects in a unique pattern. The elements collected each turn will allow you to collect more elements over the turns and rounds. Points are scored at the end of each round based on goals selected at the start of the game, as well as the elements chosen at the end of the game. The player with the most points at the end of the game wins. Will you achieve perfect understanding?
1 - 4 players | 30 - 40 minutes | £25
A "roll and write" version of the popular Biblios. The life of a monastic scribe is not easy. Every day you spend long hours in the monastery copying books, praying, and performing tasks. Through hard work and prayer, earn the abbot’s trust and display your dedication to the pious life. After 8 days, the game ends and the players calculate scores. As in the original Biblios, the relative value of books changes during the game, so players are unsure of which books will be most valuable until the end of the game.
1 - 4 players | 30 - 45 minutes | £40
You are one of the Dream Sheep, the sheep that people count in order to drift off to Dreamland! Each time you jump the fence, you help your person fall asleep easier — but the Nightmares that haunt these dreams threaten a rude awakening... How far do you dare push your Zzzs to prove you're the dreamiest sheep of all!
£60The King of Games shall see you now! King’s Court revitalizes Yugi’s “Three Musketeers of Face Cards” – King’s Knight, Queen’s Knight, and Jack’s Knight – with a new high-speed Summoning strategy that always leaves you with a full hand! Contains 24 booster packs with 7 cards in each.
1 - 4 players | 60 - 90 minutes | £60In Embarcadero, players step into the shoes of these savvy entrepreneurs. Build San Francisco on the hulls of these abandoned vessels and carve out a foothold in the city council. Do you have what it takes to rule the waterfront? The game takes place over three rounds. In each round, players take turns playing cards and placing tiles to take control of wharves to earn points and influence.
- Exceed - Hazama Box
- Exceed - Playmat
- Exceed - Jin Box
- Exceed - Noel Box
- Exceed - Ragna Box
- One Deck Dungeon: Abyssal Depths
- Wakening Lair The Dark Forest
- Captain America and War Machine: Marvel Crisis Protocol
- Jean Gray and Cassandra Nova: Marvel Crisis Protocol
- Omega Red: Marvel Crisis Protocol
- BattleTech Campaign Operations
- BattleTech Strategic Ops Advanced Aerospace Rules
- Black Sites: Delta Green
- Chamber of the Serpent Folk: Epic Encounters
- Pirates of Pugmire
- Pirates of Pugmire GM Screen
- Ptolus Monte Cooks City by the Spire 5e
- Ptolus Monte Cooks City by the Spire Cypher System
- Ptolus Players Guide
- Shadowrun Power Plays
- Yig Snake Granddaddy Act 1: Land Out Of Time: Cthulhu Mythos
- Yig Snake Granddaddy Act 2: Against The Serpentfolk: Cthulhu Mythos
- Yig Snake Granddaddy Act 3: The Prehistory War: Cthulhu Mythos
- Yig Snake Granddaddy Act 4: The Ancient Ages Again: Cthulhu Mythos