This week's new releases!
Brand new games coming next week
1 - 6 players | 45 - 60 minutes | £37Enter the futuristic universe of Red Rising, based on the book series by Pierce Brown featuring a dystopian society divided into fourteen castes. You represent a house attempting to rise to power as you piece together an assortment of followers (represented by your hand of cards). Will you break the chains of the Society or embrace the dominance of the Golds?
2 - 4 players | 60 - 120 minutes | £90
After The Empire is a worker placement/resource management game set in the middle ages. During each season's combat, invader cards are revealed. Only the wealthiest of castles will draw the attention of larger forces and their siege weapons. You must repair your city and recruit and arm your troops quickly to stand any chance. The winner is the lord or lady who has best preserved their fiefdom and saved up the most gold!
2 - 4 players | 60 - 120 minutes | £90
In Hadrian's Wall players take on the role of a Roman General, placed in charge of the construction of a milecastle and bordering wall. Over 6 years (rounds), players will construct their fort and wall, man the defences, and attract civilians by building services and providing entertainment - all while defending the honour of the Roman Empire from the warring Picts.
1 - 4 players | 30 - 90 minutes | £30
Immerse yourself in a fast-paced race to the final frontier: space. A deck-building confrontation of swift decision-making and tactical choices, Rocketmen gives you the feel of taking a front seat in a technologically wonderful spectacle of space exploration. It’s up to your predictive abilities and resource management skills to determine what kind of endeavor would be most suitable for paving the way to Earth’s celestial neighbors.
3 - 6 players | 30 minutes | £35
Vendetta is a game of area control, bluff and treachery in which you scheme and fight for influence and power as immortal vampires! Play cards and blood to earn the control of influential humans, feed on them, and make them your servants; your goal is to gain the most influence over three ages.
2 - 4 players | 60 - 90 minutes | £80
In Galaxy Hunters, 2 to 4 players take on the role of mercenaries hired by the Megacorps to hunt and harvest the rampant mutations. Featuring an inventive pilot and mech combination system, pairing different pilots with different mechs unlocks new powers and special abilities. Using money earned for harvesting DNA from the creatures, players upgrade their mechs with new weapons and items.
Azul: Glazed Pavilion offers players 2 newly designed player boards and matching scoring boards to compete over and a set of 4 overlays to keep Azul Glazed Pavilion tiles neatly organized. Offering the best of both worlds — beauty and new game elements — Glazed Pavilion is a must-have expansion for Azul fans!
2 - 5 players | 40 - 60 minutes | £34
In Equinox, mysterious creatures gather in the forest in an effort to write themselves into the legendary storybook and for tales to be shared for countless generations. However, there is room for only four more stories — not every story will be recorded, so the creatures have to be cunning and clever to outwit their opponents and make the cut.
2 - 5 players | 40 - 60 minutes | £34Equinox is a deeply satisfying betting game that gives players agency to influence the outcome of this competition. Each round, players place numbered power cards in front of the creatures, with the lowest-valued creature being eliminated from play. Players also place bets on which creatures they think will make it into the storybook, and you can use the special powers of these creatures to ideally turn things to your advantage.
3 - 5 players | 60 minutes | £40
In the late 19th century, the Russian government commissioned a project to build a railroad that would connect Moscow in the west with Vladivostok in the east. You and your fellow players are buying shares of the railroads that will expand across Russia, attempting to enrich yourself along the way and not lose control of railroads to the Tsar! T
1 - 2 players | 30 - 120 minutes | £69
Atlantic Chase simulates the naval campaigns fought in the North Atlantic between the surface fleets of the Royal Navy and the Kriegsmarine between 1939 and 1942. It utilizes a system of trajectories to model the fog of war that bedeviled the commands during this period.
1 - 4 players | 60 - 90 minutes | £27
The new Chronicles of Crime: 1900 standalone game challenges players not only to skillfully collect evidence and interrogate suspects but also to solve some escape-room-style puzzles incorporated into each scenario. Can you guess the right combination to open the safe? Would you be able to decipher an encrypted message found on the crime scene?
1 - 4 players | 30 - 60 minutes | £60
The Initiative — a unique co-operative board game of story, strategy, and code-breaking — lets players take on the role of teenagers in 1994 who have found a mysterious board game called "The Key". Not only will they play The Key, but players will help the teens through a pivotal chapter of their lives by following a series of missions linked together via an interactive comic book.
3 - 8 players | 20 minutes | £10
Snorta! The wild game of moos, meows, and more! The Party Game where everyone is an animal...or at least sounds like one! Get ready for laughter as your friends and family suddenly start sounding like they were born in a barn!
1 - 100 players | 20 - 40 minutes | £20
In Floor Plan players take on the role of an Architect designing a house for a client. Each round, a pair of dice are rolled and then players will act simultaneously, using the dice to either draw a new room onto their floor plan or add crucial architectural and landscaping features.
With more than 300 classic and brand-new monsters, this 320-page beautifully illustrated hardcover rulebook completes the collection of creatures begun in the first two Pathfinder Bestiary volumes. From classic creatures like clockworks and tooth fairies, returning favorites like imperial dragons and mighty titans, to brand-new menaces found all over Golarion, this must-have tome of monsters designed to challenge characters of any level is an essential companion to your Pathfinder game! This deluxe special edition is bound in faux leather with metallic deboss cover elements and a bound-in ribbon bookmark. The perfect way to commemorate Pathfinder's new edition!
Other brand new games coming next week
- 7 Summits
- Aquatica: Cold Waters Expansion
- Bayonets and Tomahawks: The French & Indian War
- Claim: Reinforcements: Magic
- Claim: Reinforcements: Maps
- Claim: Reinforcements: Mercenaries
- Commands & Colors: Samurai Battles
- Doodle Dungeon
- Draftosaurus- Aerial Show
- Draftosaurus- Marina
- Ecos: New Horizon Expansion
- Florida Man
- Galaxy Hunters: New Ways To Hunt
- Gloomhaven - Jaws of the Lion Removable Sticker Set & Map
- Goblin Teeth
- Hellboy: BPRD Archives Expansion
- Hellboy: Baba Yaga Monster Booster
- Hellboy: Hecate Monster Booster
- Imperium: Classics
- Imperium: Legends
- Lions of Lydia
- Lucky Numbers
- Match 5
- Rocketmen: Giant Playing Mat (67cm x 67cm)
- Rocketmen Minis
- Rocketmen: Players Mat Set
- Shikarri Nomad Crusaders Enemy Pack: Shadows of Brimstone
- SOBS: Hero Pack - Cowboy
- SOBS: Hero Pack - Wandering Samurai
- Smoke and Mirrors: Detective: City of Angels
- Spy Connection
- Tak: A Beautiful Game 2nd Edition
- The Sock Game
- The Whatnot Cabinet
- Thingvellir: Nidavellir Expansion
- Tokyo Jidohanbaiki
- Tokyo Jutaku
- Battletech Clan Command Star
- Battletech Clan Heavy Striker Star
- Battletech Inner Sphere Battle Lance
- Battletech Inner Sphere Command Lance
- Scott Pilgrim Collector's Edition Figure Set
- Scott Pilgrim Minatures: The World
- Aaron & Eric Booster - The Walking Dead: All Out War
- Heath Booster - The Walking Dead: All Out War
- Maggie, Hilltop Leader Booster - The Walking Dead: All Out War
- Rick, Alexandria Leader Booster - The Walking Dead: All Out War
- Cyberpunk 2020 RPG: Corporation Report 2020
- Delta Green: PX Poker Night
- Drinaxian Companion: Traveller
- Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden- Ten Towns Papercraft Set
- Traveller: Fire on the Sindalian Main Adventure
- Traveller: The Last Train Out of Rakken-Goll Adventure
- Knights of the Dinner Table Issue # 281
- Knights of the Dinner Table Issue # 282
- Mutant Crawl Classics #11 - The Omnivary of Eden
- Pathfinder Adventure Path: Eyes of Empty Death (Abomination Vaults 3 of 3) (P2)
- Pathfinder Agents of Edgewatch Pawn Collection (P2)
- Pathfinder Flip-Tiles: Wilderness Perils Expansion
- Pathfinder Magic Armaments Deck (P2)
- Pathfinder RPG: Bestiary 3 (P2)
- Pathfinder RPG: Bestiary 3 Pocket Edition (P2)
- Scarred Lands Creature Collection 5E
- Sentinel Comics: The Roleplaying Game Core Book
- Sentinel Comics: The Roleplaying Game Dice Set
- Sentinel Comics: The Roleplaying GM Kit
- Starfinder Adventure Path #38: Crash & Burn (Fly Free or Die 5 of 6)
- Starfinder Flip-Mat: Solar Temple
- Talisman Adventures RPG Core Rulebook
- The Night Parade Of 100 Demons: Legend of the Five Rings
- The Shield Of Daqan: Descent Journeys in the Dark
- They Came From Beneath The Sea!
- They Came From Beneath The Sea! GM Screen