This Week's New Releases
1 - 2 | 20 - 40 minutes | £28
In the two-player game Caverna: Cave vs. Cave, each player starts the game with only two dwarves and a small excavation in the side of a mountain. Over the course of eight rounds, they'll double their workforce, open up new living space in the mountain, construct new buildings and rooms in which to live, and dig for precious metals.
The power of this mighty and villainous planeswalker is at your command in Hour of Devastation! You'll be able to unleash crushing spells and powerful gods upon your opponents.
2 - 4 | 10 - 15 minutes | £18
Stroop is a real-time observation game based on the psychological Stroop Effect, which is a phenomenon caused by different functions of the brain interfering with one another. The cards in Stroop each display a single word. The words are printed in several colors (black, red, blue, and yellow), sizes (big and little), and styles (hollow and solid), and they have different numbers of letters (three, four, five, and six). The challenge is to read one word and quickly match it with the description of another word — without regard to what the second word says.
1 - 8 Players | 120 - 340 minutes | £25
Cities in Ruin brings four new investigators, and a slew of new monster and encounter cards to the world of Eldritch Horror. New Ancient One Shudde M’ell’s presence brings a destructive twist to the game in the form of deadly disasters.
More games coming this week
- MTG: Hour of Devastation Bundle
- MTG: Hour of Devastation Planeswalker Deck (Nicol Bolas)
- MTG: Hour of Devastation Planeswalker Deck (Nissa)
- Auzituck Gunship Expansion Pack: X-Wing Mini Game
- Scurg H-6 Bomber Expansion Pack: X-Wing Mini Game
- TIE Aggressor Expansion Pack: X-Wing Mini Game
- Lands of Conflict: Karthun RPG
- The Adventurer's Almanac (System Neutral, Hardback)