Brand new games coming next week
2 - 8 players | 60 minutes | £22
Don't Get Got! is a party game in which each player receives six secret missions. The first player to complete three of these missions wins. You don't sit at a table to complete missions, though. This game is designed to run in the background of whatever else you have going on, which means you can play it anywhere — at home, on holiday, in the office, or yes, at a party!
1 - 4 players | 60 - 150 minutes | £79
Maracaibo, the new strategy game for 1-4 players by Alexander Pfister, is set in the Caribbean during the 17th century. The players try to increase their influence in three nations in four rounds with a play time of 40 minutes per player. The players sail on a round course through the Caribbean!
1 - 4 players | 30 - 60 minutes | £27
Tiny Epic Tactics utilizes a simple combat system with variable player powers and 3D terrain to achieve endless layers of strategy and fun. Conquer your opponents in tactical combat where every calculated move matters... or journey across the land and through the caves in a grand cooperative/solo adventure!
2 - 4 players | 45 - 60 minutes | £135
The original city-building game Big City returns to print in a 20th Anniversary Jumbo Edition with buildings 33% larger than the original game and revised property trading rules!
1 - 6 players | 10 - 15 minutes | £10
In Second Chance, each player starts with a 9×9 grid that they want to fill as completely as possible. Utilise your puzzle cards to fill your grid as quickly as possible and win the game!
Other brand new games coming next week
- Crystal Palace
- Arkham Horror LCG: A Thousand Shapes of Horror Mythos Pack
- Tiny Epic Tactics: Map Pack
- Tiny Epic Tactics: Play Mat
- Aeon's End: Into The Wild Exp.
- Storm of Steel: Conflict of Heroes 3rd Ed.
- Awakening the Bear: Conflict of Heroes 3rd Ed.
- Funkoverse Board Game: DC Comics Character Base Set
- Funkoverse Board Game: Harry Potter Character Base Set
- Disney Villainous: Evil Comes Prepared
- Disney Villainous: Wicked to the Core