Brand new games coming next week
5 - 10 players | 45 minutes | £40
Secret Hitler is a dramatic game of political intrigue and betrayal set in 1930s Germany. Each player is randomly and secretly assigned to be a liberal or a fascist, and one player is Secret Hitler. The fascists coordinate to sow distrust and install their cold-blooded leader; the liberals must find and stop the Secret Hitler before it's too late.
4 - 10 players | 15 minutes | £35
We're doomed! The world is coming to an end! We must act now to survive!!! Players are the most powerful leaders in the world working alongside up to nine others to build a starship. Time is short! The goal? Build and be on a starship that escapes a dying world — or betray everyone to ensure your own survival.
3 - 5 players | 20 - 30 minutes | £45
In Pictures, each player simultaneously tries to copy a picture with one of five different materials: building blocks, sticks and stones, icon cards, color cubes, or a rope. Following this, each player decides which of the 16 displayed pictures has been copied.
4 - 8 players | 45 minutes | £30
Detective Club is a board game for players who enjoy party, with simple rules that take just a minute to explain. Intrigue, sudden revelations, limitless creativity, and tons of fun await you in this game! Lead the investigation as a detective, or cover your tracks as the infiltrated conspirator. Discuss, accuse, object and try to convince everyone.
2 - 8 players | 20 - 60 minutes | £39
Tsuro: Phoenix Rising is a new entry in the classic Tsuro series. The game shares a bond with the foundations of the venerable origina but it introduces a revolutionary board that allows for the double-sided tiles to flip and rotate throughout the game, creating diverging paths and opening up new strategies.
2 - 4 players | 60 minutes | £69
In Glen More II: Chronicles, each player represents the leader of a Scottish clan from the early medieval ages until the 19th century, a leader looking to expand their territory and wealth.
2 - 4 players | 90 - 120 minutes | £96
Found your own franchise of the legendary adventuring company Acquisitions Incorporated, and shepherd your fledgling treasure-hunters to immortal corporate glory over the course of multiple games!
3 - 6 players | 30 - 60 minutes | £35
Munchkin: Harry Potter lands the witches and wizards of Hogwarts in the world of Munchkin, with players needing to kick down doors, grab treasure, and level up as usual.
1 - 4 players | 90 - 120 minutes | £53
As noble men and women, players must gather workers from the city to defend against enemies, build fortifications and spread faith throughout the land.
Other brand new games coming next week
- Lucille: D&D Collector's Series Descent into Avernus Miniature
- Baphomet: D&D Collector's Series Descent into Avernus Miniature
- The Magnificent
- Trails of Tucana
- Caylus 1303 2nd Edition
- Raft and Scupper
- Glen More II: Chronicles - 40 Metal Coins
- Genesys Expanded Player's Guide
- D&D: Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide Faerun Map
- D&D: Waterdeep Vinyl Game Mat
- Human Interface: Be A Better Human
- Paleomythic RPG
- Pathfinder RPG Second Ed: Broken Promises (Age of Ashes 6 of 6)
- Pathfinder Flip-Tiles: Darklands Perils Exp.
- Pathfinder Flip-Mat Classics: City Gates
- U-Boot The Board Game: Latex Giant Playing Mat
- Jim Henson's Labyrinth: The Card Game
- Warlock Grimoire Hardcover for 5th Edition
- Dark Souls - The Board Game Exp: Vordt of the Boreal Valley
- Dark Souls - The Board Game: Darkroot Basin & Iron Keep Exp.
- Violet Betta Poly Set - Sirius Dice
- Watermelon Poly Set - Sirius Dice
- Polyroller Poly Set - Sirius Dice
- Ocean Blue Poly Set - Sirius Dice
- Emerald Waters Poly Set - Sirius Dice
- Die Hard: The Nakatomi Heist Board Game
- Dawn of Mankind
- Munchkin: Ducktales
- Romance of the Perilous Lands RPG