Brand new board games! We have people in power, final frontiers and the DANGER ZONE!! Check out our full collection of new releases!
This week's brand new releases are...
Dream of money? Power? Respect? There is no better place to gain it than in the guilds of the biggest and richest city in England.
In the late medieval and early modern periods the Guilds played a major role in the lives of London's citizens. Their members were rich men who wielded immense civic power. The chief representative of the Guilds even became the Lord Mayor of London!
In Guilds of London, you place your liverymen in strategic Guilds, building your power base, so that you can achieve the status of Master in many of them.
Archer: Once You Go Blackmail... takes the engine at the heart of Love Letter and adds intrigue, vice, and phrasing!
Each player starts the game with one of the shows character card in hand; which will have a special ability when played. The aim of the game is to try to knock others out of the round or have the highest number in hand when the round ends. Win enough rounds, and you win the game.
This boxed edition comes in a sturdy little cardboard box to keep all of the game components together!
A contested region of space has drawn the attention of powerful forces throughout the galaxy. Both the Federation and the Klingon Empire, who share an un-easy alliance at this time, have recently built outposts in the region — but now news of grave troubles has prompted both sides to investigate immediately.
In Star Trek: Frontiers command your star ship, recruit crew members and use your skills to confront the challenges of the Star Trek universe. Explore and face a variety of tasks on a randomly built space map, meaning no two games will ever be the same!
More games coming next week:
We have all these fabulous games coming to the store. If you'd like any of them then get in contact with us.
- Archer: Once You Go Blackmail (Clamshel
- Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer
- Blood Money Data Pack: Netrunner LCG
- Cash and Guns: Team Spirit
- Euphoria: Build a Better Dystopia
- Guildhall Fantasy: Coalition
- Horror Adventures: Pathfinder RPG
- Imperial Assault Carriers: Star Wars Armada
- Interdictor Class Star: Star Wars Armada
- Liberty Expansion: Star Wars Armada
- Pocket Edition - Pathfinder RPG
- Pocket Edition - Pathfinder RPG Bestiary
- Rebel Transports: Star Wars Armada
- Petersen’s Field Guide to Lovecraftian Horrors: Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition
- Shadow Of The Rift: Eclipse Expansion
- The Thieves of Naqala: Five Tribes Exp
- Viticulture: Essential Edition
Pre-order games available soon:
Monkey Butt is a family friendly casual game that is quick to learn but has a reasonable amount of strategy involved. The object of the game is to not be the last player with cards in hand. This player is the loser, the Monkey Butt!
Players take turns to eliminate their hand by playing cards that beat the card currently on the discard pile. Special cards can be used strategically to steal opponents good cards, block the use of certain colours or force an opponent to pick up the discard pile.