Brand new board games! Get 'em while they're hot! This week we have Magic The Gathering, Thunderbirds and tyrants! Check out our full collection of new releases!
This week's brand new releases are...
The last protections over Innistrad have faded. Ancient powers reach forth to corrupt the plane, and now its fate rests in the hands of unlikely allies...
This weekend is pre-release weekend for Eldritch Moon - the latest expansion to be released for the iconic fantasy card game Magic The Gathering. You can come to Rules Of Play this Saturday and Sunday to enjoy some tournament fun and get your hands on these new cards, or wait until release day on Friday 22nd July to buy them in store.
If you're new to the world of Magic The Gathering, or want to start off your adventures in the new set with a full deck then you can invest in one of the pre-constructed Eldritch Moon into packs!
If you're after something bigger then a booster box contains 36 sealed Eldritch Moon boosters, each containing 15 cards, is a great way of getting yourself into the new set!
Set in the year 2065, the Thunderbirds Co-operative Board Game follows the exploits of International Rescue: a secret organisation committed to saving human life. Players will work together using Thunderbirds characters and vehicles to complete rescue missions and save the day.
The Tracy Island Expansion means you can confront a whole new series of man-made and natural disasters, operate new equipment and pilot new machines, while still working to foil the evil machinations of the nefarious Hood.
Tyrants of the Underdark is a game that pits players against each other to take over territory in the tumultuous Underdark, mashing up deck-building mechanics with board control.
In this competitive board game in which you play as a drow house recruiting monsters, cultists and demons to aid you in controlling locations. Using power and influence as resources, Tyrants of the Underdark features multiple strategies you can use in crafting your deck of minions. Be the spymaster infiltrating your enemy's strongholds or the deadly war-leader concentrating on assassinating enemy troops.
More games coming next week:
We have all these fabulous games coming to the store. If you'd like any of them then get in contact with us.
- 1844/54™ Switzerland / Austria
- Across the Seven Kingdoms Chapter Pack: AGOT LCG 2nd Ed
- Atomic Robo RPG: Majestic 12
- BFE Booster Roar! Invincible Dragon!!
- Captain R: SDE
- Carl Critchlow Special Guest: Zombicide Black Plague
- CFV Sneak Preview Kit Clan Booster Blessing of Divas
- Costa Rica: Reveal the Rainforest!
- Cthulhu's Vault
- Do: Fate of the Flying Temple
- Dungeon Tiles: Dungeons of Crystalia: SDE
- Fate Worlds: Worlds Rise Up
- Fate Worlds: Worlds Take Flight
- Kaelly Nether Strider: SDE
- Karl Kopinski Special Guest : Zombicide Black Plague
- Lords of War: Tournament Guide (OP Kit)
- Mistmourn Coast: SDE
- Monsters & Magic: Elves vs Lizardmen II: Lords of War
- MTG: Eldritch Moon Fat Pack
- Oh My Goods!
- Play Me
- Pokemon TCG: Steam Siege Pre release Kit
- Race to the North Pole
- Raid and Trade
- Shadow-mode Candy: SDE
- Stefan Kopinski Special Guest: Zombicide Black Plague
- The Cohort
- The Lost Realm Nightmare Deck (POD): LOTR LCG
- The Warlord of Galahir Quest Pack: Dungeon Saga exp
- Tyrants of the Underdark Boardgame
- Venture City
- World at War Issue #49
- YGO The Dark Side of Dimensions Movie Pack
- Young Centurions
Pre-order games available soon:
In Codenames: Pictures, two teams compete to see who can make contact with all of their agents first. Spymasters give one-word clues that ideally relate to several agents on the board. Their teammates try to guess agents of the right color while avoiding those that belong to the opposing team - and everyone wants to avoid the assassin.
Codenames: Pictures differs from the original Codenames in that the agents are no longer represented by a single word, but by an image that contains multiple elements.