Hello Board Gamers!
The world’s most uninvited guest, Covid-19, might be trying its hardest to wreak havoc in a real-life simulation of Pandemic, but we at Rules of Play are doing everything we can to provide the same excellent service you know us for, whilst we stick to the government guidelines.
So, here’s what you need to know:
- Both our Cardiff and Bristol stores are open as normal!
- You can STILL shop in our stores - just adhere to the recommended social distancing (we won’t be offended)
- We sanitise ALL our surfaces and equipment, as officially recommended
- If you’re feeling worried, we still offer FREE P+P with all our mail orders, so you can get your game fix through the post in just a couple of days
- You can also 'click & collect' through our online store - just write whether it's the Cardiff or Bristol store you'll pick it up from in your order notes
- Board games are (definitely) the second thing that people panic buy after toilet roll, so move fast before there’s only Monopoly left!!!
Some things you need to be aware of:
- The bad news is that our annual RulesCon: Board Game Festival is postponed (not cancelled!) until further notice, likely autumn. If you’ve already bought tickets, you can simply use them for the new date or claim an immediate refund; whatever you prefer!
- Our regular organised play events are cancelled until further notice, as our customers’ health and safety is key
Now, in the age of isolation, is the perfect time to PLAY MORE GAMES! If you’re facing 2 weeks or more inside your homes, board games are pretty essential.
If you need any advice or ideas on what to play, please do get in touch!
And one final thing - please support your local businesses. Many of us will be remaining open or offering new, adaptable services during this time - please keep us in mind while you shop.